About The Event
ICECCS - 2023 is a major conference organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering. It is being organised specifically to help academic institutions and industry to derive the advances of next generation,Signal processing technology, RF & Microwave, VLSI and Machine learning applications. Distinguished speakers will deliver keynote lectures during the conference as well as tutorial by experts on recent technologies related to Electronics and Communication Engineering and Applications.
Potential topics to be addressed in this conference include but are not limited to the following
• VLSI and Embedded Systems • Communication Engineering • RF Systems & Computer Vision • Networking, Encryption Decryption • Image and Video processing • Speech and Signal processing • Computer Networks • Information and Coding & Data Mining • Software Defined Radio & Cognitive Radio • Internet of things & Artificial Intelligence • Machine Learning & Deep learning • Ad-hoc, Sensor Networks and MANETs • Antennas and Microwave Engineering • Wireless Communication Networking and Encryption. • Electronics and Virtual Instrumentation
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Telangana State, INDIA.
Call for Papers
Research/Case studies/Review based papers in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering are invited under the following groups:
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the IEEE style files for conference proceedings as a template for your submission. These include Word style files. Click here to Download
23rd – 24th, June 2023
Submissionof full paper : 27th April, 2023
Intimation of acceptance / review comments : 20th May, 2023
Submission of camera ready paper : 30th May, 2023
Registration : 30th May, 2023
Deadline for Registration: 15th June, 2023
The authors are requested to submit a copy of the full paper by e-mail to email@example.com. The full-length paper should be typed in "MS Word" using Times New Roman 10 point font size, in single line space, double column on A4 size paper. The paper should contain the organizational affiliation, Postal address and e-mail ID of the author(s).
Here are some of our speakers
Here is our event schedule
Event venue location info and gallery
Vasavi College of Engineering
Private Un-aided Non-minority Autonomous Institution
Sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education
Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
Hyderabad - 500 031 Telangana, India
- Sri. P. Ramamohan Rao, President, Vasavi Academy of Education
- Sri. M. Krishna Murthy, Secretary, Vasavi Academy of Education
- Sri. P. Balaji, CEO, Vasavi Academy of Education
- Dr. S.V.Ramana, Principal
- Dr. E.Sreenivasa Rao, Professor & HOD
- Dr. K.Veera Swamy, Professor
- Dr. D.M.K. Chaitanya, Associate Professor
- Mrs. A. Srilakshmi, Associate Professor
- Dr.K.Deergha Rao, Professor
- Dr. Arun Kumar, Professor, Ex-DRDO
- Ms. G.R.Padmini, Assoc. Professor
- Dr.N.S.S Reddy, Assoc. Professor
- Mr. M.Prasanth, Asst. Professor
- Ms. R.Leelavathi, Asst. Professor
- Mrs.V.Aruna, Asst. Professor
- Mrs.ArunaDeepthi, Asst. Professor
- Mr. V.Krishna Mohan, Asst. Professor
- Mrs. VibhaKulakarni, Asst. Professor
- Mrs.Ch. Neetu, Asst. Professor
- Dr. K.Deepthi, Asst. Professor
- Mr.N.Abid Ali Khan, Asst. Professor
- Mrs. K.R.Deepthi, Asst. Professor
- Mr. K. Rama Krishna Reddy, Asst. Professor
- Mr. M.Ramanjuneyulu, Asst. Professor
- Mr. B.Uma Mahesh Babu, Asst. Professor
- Prof. R. Badlishah, Former Dean and Vice-Chancellor, UNIMAP, Malaysia (Embedded Systems Expert).
- Prof. Dr. BhaskarChoubey, FIET; Chair, Analogue Circuits and Image Sensors Group, Universitat, Siegen, Germany.
- Dr. Azremi Abdullah Al-Hadi (CEng), Dean Faculty of Electronic Engineering Technology, UniMAP, Malaysia.
- Dr. Arokia swami Alphones, Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, NTU, Singapore.
- Dr. Vamsi Krishna Palukuru, CEO, CoreIoT Technologies Ltd.,Visiokatu 4, Tampere, Finland–33720.
- Mr. T. Srisailam, Solutions Engineer, Keysight Technologies, USA.
- Prof. Bratin Ghosh, Professor, IIT Kharagpur.
- Dr. Jaiteerth R Joshi, Programme Director LRSAM, DRDO Hyderabad.
- Dr. N.V.S.N. Sharma, Director, IIIT, Trichy.
- Dr. L. Anjaneyulu, Prof., NIT-Warangal.
- Dr. D. Ranganatham, Deputy Director General Doordarshan.
- Mr. J. Madhusudhan Varma, Managing Director, Digilogic Systems (P) Ltd. Hyderabad.
- Mr. S. Someswara Rao, Technical Director, Nextgen Avarokin Technologies India LLP, Hyderabad.
- Dr. D. Sashank Kulkarni, Engineering Manager & Product Lead, Mathworks, Hyderabad.
- Dr. P. Chandrashekar, Professor, ECE Dept, OU, Hyderabad.
- Dr. B. Rajendra Naik, Professor, ECE Dept, OU, Hyderabad.
- Dr. L. Nirmala Devi, Professor, ECE Dept, OU, Hyderabad.
- Dr. D. Rama Krishna, Professor, ECE Dept, OU, Hyderabad.
- Dr. D. Srinivasa Rao, Professor, ECE Dept, JNTU Hyderabad.
- Mr. K. Samba Siva Rao, Scientist ‘E’, RCI, DRDO Hyderabad.
- Mr. Anand S. Moghe, Formerly with Xilinx, Director of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Dr. K. Praveen Kumar, Research Scientist, Commscope India Network Private Limited, Bengaluru.
The Pearl City, Hyderabad is home to some of the best universities, top global companies in research and manufacturing, strong defense sector and thriving startups. Hyderabad has a rich culture with numerous historic places to visit and world famous Hyderabad Biryani to cherish. We look forward to hosting and giving you the best experience at the conference. We encourage your participation to the conference and call you to be part of the exciting know-how’s of the industry and spend quality time exploring Hyderabad
|Faculty Members from Academia||Rs. 750/-|
|Research Scholars||Rs. 500/-|
|M.E/M.Tech Students||Rs. 500/-|
|Delegates from Industry/R&D organizations||Rs. 800/-|
|Foreign authors||$25 USD|
AddressDr. K. Veera Swamy, Coordinator, ICECCS - 2023
Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Vasavi College of Engineering
Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad - 500 031.